WebAlive Launches New Website for Polo Appliances
Polo Appliances, an Australian owned and operated a company, designs, manufactures and imports high-quality heating and cooling products. The company sells their range of products through a wide network of retailers all over Australia.
Polo Appliances approached WebAlive to build a website that would be sleek and simple in design delivering a minimalistic tone.
The essential purpose of this website would be
- To attract the target customers with visually appealing design and delivering an engaging user experience.
- To provide the desired product information in a simple and organised manner.
- To maintain a minimalist streamlined appearance and will be easy to manage and update.
Considering the project requirements, WebAlive used their very own CMS WebCommander, which successfully fulfilled the project requirements. Some of the key features include:
- Minimalistic website design with a visually appealing interface.
- Streamlined display of the product features.
- Product management interface with the ability to upload Brochures, PDFs, and Manuals.
- A functional backend section for the admin users to manage the website with ease.
- Snippet based product section which doesn’t require design knowledge to handle an update.
Would like to see more projects designed by us? Visit our work page.
You read a lot. We like that
Want to take your online business to the next level? Get the tips and insights that matter.