UX - Ecommerce Web Design
Yamaha City has been Victoria’s number one Yamaha dealer for the last 15 years. This family-run second generation company has been in the business since 1967.
They needed a modern mobile responsive website with a custom design that also works as an ecommerce platform.
We built a modern looking mobile responsive website for Yamaha City that shows all the available bikes with price and financing options. Customers can easily buy tires, spare parts and accessories directly from the site. The ecommerce features are based on our custom CMS platform WebCommander.
- Mobile responsive site with custom design
- Customized forms for financial inquiry
- Product catalogue with visual presentation of available models
- Smart shopping cart with modern checkout process
- Integration of required payment gateway and shipping API
Yamaha City’s redesigned website helped the business to consolidate its market position. The new online shop gave them a boost in the sales of bike parts. The online inquiry form helped them get many new customers. Overall, the client was more than happy with the end result.