WebAlive Designs a Unique Website for Metropolitan Transfer Station (MTS)
We are happy to announce the launch of the newly developed website for MTS, one of Melbourne’s leading specialists in recycling and waste disposal services.
Metropolitan Transfer Station and Recycling Centre in Keysborough delivers a range of services to dispose of waste and unwanted items. In addition to providing weighbridge facilities, truck washing facilities, waste audits, and engineering services, as well as selling various recycled building materials such as recycled timber, bricks and bluestone, screened soil and firewood.
We came up with a unique development solution for MTS using advanced and innovative technology to manage their wide range of services and represent their brand online.
According to MTS, the website would:
- Enable users to enquire according to their requirements.
- Enable users to choose from their wide range of facilities with ease.
- Show services and products in specific order and specific category.
- Have an interactive backend that would allow them to update their services or products.
- Provide an attractive design as well as a user-friendly experience.
Considering MTS’s unique requirements, we made an extensive analysis of the scope and core features of the project. The design and development team followed streamlined processes to build the website from scratch. Some of the key features include:
- Appealing website with the great user experience.
- Effective user interface for both the front-end and admin user to collaborate exclusively with the system.
- Sleek display of the products, services and their pricing in organised categories which enable users to find what they need with exceptional ease.
- Necessary business systems; such as service management, product management and FAQ management.
- A fully responsive design which is compatible with numerous devices.
You read a lot. We like that
Want to take your online business to the next level? Get the tips and insights that matter.