WebAlive Develops a Powerful and Robust System for Publihub
Australasia’s largest cold-set web printer Horton Media chose WebAlive to create the framework for their unique business model ‘Publihub’. Publihub is designed to bring suppliers, publishers, and consumers under one umbrella. We developed a powerful ecommerce business model that includes a robust administrative section supporting multiple satellite sites through a dynamic portal.
Horton Media realised that a print media platform bringing the suppliers, publishers, and consumers together would provide a great way to network with potential customers. To accomplish this the Publihub model required:
- To act as a hub and spoke configuration where the hub is the product listings (or e-commerce store) and the spokes are the links to individual websites in various regions.
- To have a picture-perfect portal with robust programming to enable the suppliers to efficiently conduct their product promotions and distribution processes.
- To be capable of driving online sales through an established network of publishers.
After analysing their high-end business requirements, we proposed our powerful and robust ecommerce platform ‘WebCommander’, which was capable of successfully fulfilling the project objective and would allow for any future enhancements. Some of the key features include:
- A powerful API specially developed for fulfilling the unique needs of Publihub, which can successfully manage the complicated business processes.
- The users can uninterruptedly update and remove unlimited products from the live site.
- Different groups of publishers and suppliers can seamlessly display and manage the production and distribution process.
Would like to learn more about the project? Request for a Chat!