Leverage the power of modern, cutting-edge web portals
WebAlive deliver dynamic portal development solutions of any operational complexity. As well as creating seamless UX, we strive to develop scalable web portals that have the infrastructure in place to help you reach your organisational goals.
Featured App Development Project
A complete CRM solution of a leading provider of energy solutionsLearn More
A Simple Powerful Business Solution for SGUALearn More
Developed in PHP & Swift | SaaS Platform
EventBookings is an innovative new venture that helps organisers manage all kinds of events. WebAlive was contracted to develop an advanced event booking and seat allocation system that gives managers full control when creating events and selling tickets online.Learn More
An ingenious app for Reed GraduationsLearn More
Empower your business with a custom-made web portal
- Reliable, secure solutions to manage your business
- Easy to organise and back up internal documents
- Real-time data analysis and visualisation features
- Scalable architecture to support the growing complexity of any business
- Extremely reliable portal service with no downtime
- Fine-tuned to meet your unique organisational needs
- Payment processing and gateway integration support for ecommerce businesses
- Efficient cataloguing and product management features
- Robust platform that allows for the development of help desks and training programs
- Capacity to manage a large user base and reduce operational costs
How a web portal might serve you
An online portal brings all your information to one place and present it to your customers, suppliers, partners, employees and agents in an understandable, uniform way. Developing an online portal for your business means easier access to your material and a central point of reference you can easily provide to others.
Portals are designed to improve performance, communication and record-keeping by combining your important information and displaying it on a single site. A Portal provides an umbrella under which you are able to access information and update and communicate with each other within a software managed workflow. Web portals are no longer a novelty, but have instead become an integral part of doing business in the digital world.