Write For Us2 Min Read
Note: Use the form below to submit your guest post request. Submissions through direct emails or Contact Us page will be ignored.
Thank You for expressing interest in Guest Posting for WebAlive Blog.
Our blog is regularly visited by business owners, professional web designers, developers and marketing experts who are passionate about online success. So we put our best efforts in serving them and publishing nothing but the concrete, solid and substantial, top-notch contents.
So we expect you to peruse our content guideline and keep to those instructions to write and submit well-composed informative guest posts.
Topic We Cover
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay per Click (PPC) / Google AdWords
- Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO).
Guest Post Guidelines
In our blog, only insightful articles will be published which our follower base would find appealing and relatable.
Here’s an example – 5 Ways to Create More Effective Social Proof
The following guidelines will help to compose such engaging and appropriate content:
- The submitted guest post should be original, unique and plagiarism-free.
- Don’t choose a topic which is generic and has already been covered in loads all over the web.
Length and Language
- All guest post contents must be composed in well-written UK English
- Ideal length of an article is 1,500 words and above. Posts shouldn’t be below than the minimum of 800 words in size.
Citation and Linking
- All facts and statistics included in the content should be backed by source citations. And all the facts should be researched and accurate.
- We would prefer to linking the maximum number of relevant blog posts from our blog.
- However, through affiliate link is not allowed, the links in the body of the post we are uncomfortable with will be marked as nofollow or deleted.
- You can include an author bio with a link back to your own blog, website or social profile.
- Don’t forget to include content relevant images within the submitted content in suitable scopes. Even the inclusions of screenshots and custom images/graphics to delineate the described topic are also appreciated.
- Include a good quality feature image (813px x 462px) which resonates the content topic relevancy.
- Ensure that the included images and attached feature image of the guest post are owned or created by you or taken from a free-license website.
- By any mean, never include or dispatch any image that has reuse copyright issue or you have no proprietorship of.
If you already have a relevant article prepared, you can send us that as an editable Google doc link.
Or you can send us your post topic ideas with some references to your previously published posts.
After the review and edit suggestions or confirmation from our end, we would feature the final revised version of the article on our blog.
Note: As per receiving the content, we can add, abridge, change or make alterations to any piece of content as it suits our needs.
Use the form below to submit your guest post request. Submissions through direct emails or Contact Us page will be ignored.
Want to take your business to next level?
For more than 15 years we’ve been one of Australia’s most trusted web design, development and digital marketing agency. Get it touch with us and see how we can help your business.Contact Us