Guest Post Guidelines:
Thank you for your interest in publishing a guest post on our blog.
WebAlive blog is regularly read by thousands of business owners, designers, developers, and online marketing experts.
If you want us to publish your article, please read this guideline carefully.
We publish articles on the following categories:
- Web design
- Web development
- Online marketing
- App development
Most of our articles are for small and medium-sized business owners.
2. Content length:
The minimum length of your article should be 1500 words. The ideal length is 1500 to 2000 words. We prefer long-form content.
The author bio length shouldn’t exit 50 words.
We prefer UK/Australian English.
- Any data or statistics you use in your article should link to the original source. All the data should be accurate and as up-to-date as possible.
- We encourage you to link to any page or post that will help the reader in gaining further insights. But note that the linked pages should be highly relevant and authoritative.
- We reserve the right to remove any link from the content body or mark any link as nofollow if we don’t find it relevant enough.
- You’ll get one dofollow link from your author bio. We won’t remove or change this link.
- Affiliate links or links that promote any suspicious site are not allowed in any case.
- Please send a 1200 X 675 feature image and a 300 X 300 author headshot with your article.
- We encourage you to include other relevant images and diagrams in your article.
- All the images used in the article must be copyright free.
6. Submission process:
Please send your article ideas/topics to us using the form below. Don’t forget to mention your website and share links of your previously published articles.
If you’ve already prepared a relevant article for us, you can send it to us using a Google Doc link.
7. Publication process:
After you submit the form below, our team will contact you within 5 business days. We try to reply as soon as possible. But due to the large volume of guest post requests we receive, we may not respond to requests that we don’t find relevant for our blog. If you don’t get a reply from us within 15 days, your request may have been rejected.
If we like your article idea/article, our editorial team will contact you.