Note: Use the form below to submit your guest post request. Submissions through direct emails or Contact Us page will be ignored.
Thank you for expressing interest in publishing your guest post on the WebAlive Blog.
Our blog is regularly visited by business owners, professional web designers, developers, and marketing experts who are passionate about online success. So we put our best efforts in serving them and publishing nothing but insightful, actionable, high-quality contents.
We expect you to peruse our content guideline and keep to the instructions below to increase the chance of your guest post being accepted.
Topic We Cover
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay per Click (PPC) / Google Ads
- Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO).
Guest Post Guidelines
We like to publish lengthy and insightful articles which our follower base would find appealing and relatable.
Here’s an example – 10 Essential Components of a Small Business Website
The following guidelines will help to compose such engaging and appropriate content:
- The submitted guest post should be original, unique and plagiarism-free.
- Don’t choose a topic which is generic and has already been covered in loads all over the web.
Length and Language
- All guest post contents must be composed in well-written UK/Australian English
- The ideal length of an article is 1,500 words or above. Posts shouldn’t be below than the minimum of 800 words in size.
Citation and Linking
- All facts and statistics included in the content should link to the original source. All the data should be accurate and as up-to-date as possible.
- We encourage you to link to any page or post that will help the reader in gaining further insights. But note that the linked pages should be highly relevant and authoritative.
- Affiliate links are not allowed. Also, note that we reserve the right to delete any link from the content body or mark any link as no follow if we don’t find it relevant enough.
- You can include an author bio with a link back to your own blog, website or social profile.
- Don’t forget to include relevant images within the submitted content. Including screenshots and custom images/graphics to delineate the described topic are appreciated.
- Include a good quality feature image (813px x 462px) which resonates with the content topic.
- Ensure that the included images and attached feature image of the guest post are owned or created by you or taken from a free-license website.
- By any mean, never include any image that has copyright issue or you have no proprietorship of.
If you already have a relevant article prepared, you can send us that as an editable Google doc link.
Or you can send us your post topic ideas with some references to your previously published posts.
After the review and edit suggestions or confirmation from our end, we would feature the final revised version of the article on our blog.
Note: As per receiving the content, we can add, abridge, change or make alterations to any piece as it suits our needs.
Use the form below to submit your guest post request. Submissions through direct emails or Contact Us page will be ignored.