We Developed a Highly Interactive Business Solution for SGUA1 Min Read
St George Underwriting Agency (SGUA), licenced by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), acts as a contract insurer and managing the risk acceptance and claim functions.
They approached WebAlive for a solution that would effectively manage their large volume of services and guide website visitors find the right material that best suits their requirements.
SGUA wanted to upgrade their previous static website to a dynamic, highly interactive system that would:
- Help users easily find the right product with the right specifications.
- Guide the users to choose the best product from their wide range of options.
- Allow current clients to make a claim through a set of well-managed claim sections.
- Enable the SGUA members to manage and review all the user inserted data from the back-end and take necessary steps to ensure a smooth business flow.
We provided a powerful, highly interactive yet simple to navigate web solution for St George Underwriting Agency. Some of the key features include:
- Being able to effectively manage a wide range of insurance options, from full time leased and owned properties to holiday units and homes.
- Guiding the user to choose the right product for the specific purpose from strategically organised categories.
- Highly interactive sections that enable users to choose a product or make a claim with exceptional ease.
- Back-end management system of the website that gives a total statistical view of all the user data.
- The easy to use back-end that enables the SGUA members to manage essential features and content of the website, paving the way for a better understanding among the internal users and the customers.
Would like to know more about the project? Request for a Chat.
Want to take your business to next level?
For more than 15 years we’ve been one of Australia’s most trusted web design, development and digital marketing agency. Get it touch with us and see how we can help your business.Talk To Us Today